THE DETERMINANTS OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IN CONSUMPTION COMPANIES OF INDONESIA

Wastam Wahyu Hidayat, Universitas Bhayangkara Jakarta Raya, Jakarta, Indonesia

Published in

INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BUSINESS RESEARCH
Volume 18, Issue 3, p121-126, October 2018

ABSTRACT

The research aimed to analyze the determinants of Corporate Social Responsibility in the consumer goods companies in Indonesia by analyzing the determinant variable, profitability, company value and sales growth. The model of data analysis used was multiple linier regressions with Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) Version-20. The research result showed that partially the variable of profitability was significantly affected the Corporate Social Responsibility while the variable of company value and sales growth were not affected the Corporate Social Responsibility on the consumer goods company. Meanwhile, simultaneously the research result showed that the variable of profitability, company value, and sales growth were significantly affected to Corporate Social Responsibility. Adjusted R Square showed the number of 0.311 or 31.10%, it meant that the independent variables of profitability, company value and sales growth together affected the dependent variable of Corporate Social Responsibility of 31.1% while the rest of 68.9% was affected by other variables that not include into the present research.

Keywords

profitability, company value, sales growth and Corporate Social Responsibility


About the Article

Abstract, Keywords, Page Numbers, etc

About the Journal

Managing Editors, Indexing, Best Practices

About The Publisher

History, Partners, Conferences

Access the Full Article

Log-in to IABE to access full article

Search IABE

Search IABE's articles by Title, Author, or keyword

Contact Us

Send a message to IABE